"Preferred Banking recognizes the financial status and unique needs of the affluent households located in the 11 California counties City National serves," said Kevin Dunigan, executive vice president, Core Banking Division. "As California's Premier Private and Business Bank(r), we're able to provide clients with the award-winning advice and sound guidance that will help them grow and protect their assets. Our 54-year reputation for convenience, trust, safety and soundness, and highly-personalized service makes us exceptionally well-qualified to meet all their banking needs."
City National Preferred Banking requires a combined minimum balance of $250,000, including deposit, equity and personal lines of credit and investment accounts. It is offered through Preferred Bankers located in City National's 52 banking offices in California.
Through their designated personal relationship advisors, Preferred Banking clients have access to the bank's full suite of products and services and a variety of special benefits and exclusive discounted services including:
* Waived City National ATM withdrawal fees and waived reasonable surcharges from any other bank ATM providers worldwide
* A preferred-rate checking and money market account, with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000
* VISA(r) credit card on approved credit and Visa check card, both with City National Rewards(sm)
* Online banking with Bill Pay without additional fee
* Incoming wire transfers with no City National fee
* Preferred-rate on a new home equity Total Line of Credit, subject to credit approval
* Financial and retirement planning
* Automated investment sweeps
* Brokerage services through City National Securities, Inc., a subsidiary of City National Bank and a member FINRA/SIPC
* Trust and estate services
Detailed program information, including other terms and conditions, about City National Preferred Banking is available at any City National banking office, by calling 866-792-7540 or by visiting www.cnb.com/preferred.
About City National
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $16.3 billion in total assets, and provides banking, investment and trust services through 62 offices, including 15 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada and New York City. The company and its eight majority-owned investment affiliates manage or administer $53.5 billion in client investment assets, including nearly $34 billion under direct management.
For more information about City National, visit the company's Website at cnb.com.
The City National Bank logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3143
This news release was distributed by GlobeNewswire, www.globenewswire.com
SOURCE: City National Bank
City National Bank